• Year 11 will be going participating in the Responsible Gambling Services Course on Monday 21 November 2022.
• This course is for students looking for work in any establishment that provides Gambling Services in NSW, it is a government requirement to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RCG course.
This RCG course is required for people working in an environment where gambling occurs, including:
1. Gaming room attendants
4. Security Officers
Once a competent mark is awarded, learners will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services. This Unit of Competency is Nationally Recognised Training from Health Training Package.
Students must be at least 16 years of age prior to commencement of the course and can use the licence at 18 years of age.
• The cost of the excursion is $100 per student which is to be paid to the administration office by Monday 7 November.
• The course will be at Gymea Technology High School on Monday 21 November and will start at 8:30 AM and finish at 3:00 PM.
• Accompanying staff : V Hristodoulou
• School uniform is to be worn.
• The contact number during the excursion is 9521 3244.