• A selected group of Year 9,10, 11 students will be going on an excursion to the Coffee School Sydney on Wednesday 23 November 2022.
• This Coffee Course is suitable for anyone wanting to work in Hospitality industry. Students will gain practical experience and will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Students will learn to :
* Operate all coffee machines
* Make each coffee on the menu
* Foam the silky milk correctly
* Use and set the coffee grinder
* Clean and maintain the coffee machine
* Make unlimited coffees
* Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Leaves, Hearts & Flowers. Etching Designs. Layering
Each student has their own machine
• The cost of the excursion is $100 per student which is to be paid to the administration office by Wednesday 9 November.
• Students will meet and depart from Gymea Train Station on Wednesday 23 November at 7:45 AM and return to Gymea Train Station at 3:00 PM.
• Travel will be by Train & walking. Students will need to have an OPAL CARD for the train!
• Accompanying staff are: V.Hristodoulou, K.Kimber
• School Uniform is to be worn to this excursion.
• The contact number during the excursion is 9521 3244.