- Year 8 and 9 students will be making their elective choices for senior study in 2022 this term.
- Given the lock down and continuation of remote learning, we will deliver the process online through the interactive website and now complemented by a live Parent Online Session and student tasks. The selection of subjects will be undertaken online with the help of parents.
- Click here to see the interactive website that has been created to help parents understand and engage in the subject selection process.
It is that important time of year when students will be nominating which elective subjects they wish to study in 2022.
Online Support for Subject Selection
We are in the process of setting up the resources and processes to undertake the additional online tasks, presentations and interview process with students. The partnership with families in this process and the individual connection with students has always proven highly valuable and we will are working to bring this about even with the current lock-down.
The details of this will be updated under this heading and emailed to families once finalised.
Subject Selection Website
To assist with elective choices for Year 9 and 10 in 2022 we have launched an interactive website for parents and students to explore what is on offer and provide insight into the processes and pathways associated with making elective choices in the junior years of high school.
The interactive Stage 5 Subject Selection website for students and parents explores what is on offer for 2022 Stage 5 Electives.
Our new website provides:
- Video introductions for each course
- Descriptions of individual courses.
- Screen cast information detailing subject selection processes and requirements.
- Opportunity for families to submit any questions about electives and/or processes.
- We will be leading students through course options at school and discussing subject selection processes with them.
- A Subject Selection Information Booklet will also be distributed to each student.
We invite you to explore our Subject Selection Website by clicking on the “Explore Elective Courses” button below: